California Los Angeles Mission

1591 E. Temple Way

Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801


Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hey, I am doing well. It’s disappointing, we lost an investigator. We think he got offended in the ward. We taught an 8 year old, to get ready to be baptized yesterday but that has been about it. The work is not fast going but slow. We have got referrals that we need to contact and we are excited to see how they go.
I asked president what the new teaching program was and he said it is the "simplified MTC curriculum".
I think I have baseball cleats but they are doing great for soccer in the morning. They have been a great investment. There are no pictures this time because I left my camera in the car. Well time is short. Bye, love you all. I need to email president still, but yea, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment