California Los Angeles Mission

1591 E. Temple Way

Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801


Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hey from the FHL

Hey from the FHL (Family History Library). Today was temple p-day so I am emailing from the FHL.

I am doing well. The new area is OK. There is some work for us to do but we should be good. We are excited. The work we are doing is a little different. We are going to be working with part member families. I kind of like it. We are not doing a lot of tracting (at least not yet).

I miss the people of the Palisades ward but the Malaga cove ward is good too. We get fed the same… about every day.

I do have the beach in my area again and also the pacific coast highway.

I 'm in a bike area but we have a car. I’m good with that.

Elder Correa is going home in March so he has one more transfer left. He is good to work with.

Thanks for all your support; I am trying to lose myself in the work.

With love, Elder Waldvogel and love to you, my favorite sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment