California Los Angeles Mission

1591 E. Temple Way

Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801


Monday, January 31, 2011

Hello from sunny California!

Hello from sunny California!

I have been good… just doing work for the lord.

The last week was good, we went to a referral and I hope that with him I can better my teaching. The part member families are receptive but we are just working with FHE with them.

The ward is treating us good they feed us every night and are really cool.

No new experiences this week just trying to work and study hard.

I have read 2 of the 3 talks you sent me. I am on “a reservoir of living water” article by Elder Bednar right now. The other 2 were really good about how we need to use faith to study and teach and that is something I have been trying to work on.

Thanks for all you do and love all of you and my favorite sister and I will talk to you next week.

hey also it was really cool Elder L. Whitney Clayton http://lds.org/church/leader/l-whitney-clayton?lang=eng came to the mission and spoke to all of the missionaries and it was just like a Q&A it was really cool he talked about how we can get more baptisms in our areas and the ways to do it and he talked to the recent converts( anyone baptized less than 1 year) that wanted to come yesterday that was good as well. Just thought I would tell you that.

Bye and love all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment