California Los Angeles Mission

1591 E. Temple Way

Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I've been good

Hey I have been good, just trying to stay focused on the work and continue on working on my teaching skills.

The work is about the same, slow, but good. Nothing new really to report and sorry Leah we do not have any baptisms coming up.

Everything is going good. I really like all the meds you have sent me but I think I should be good for now on meds for my cough. My cough is a lot better. It’s very small and not very often.

It was a REALLY! good meeting with Elder Clayton. The spirit was amazing.

On Sunday it was fast Sunday and it was really cool because the spirit was testifying really strong and its always that way. That is one thing cool.

For service projects we really don’t have any right now but our district leader is working on getting one.

The family home evenings have been kinda ok but we are trying to find more families to teach.

Yea the music is good thanks. Yea the system you sent is doing really good. Thanks.

Yea, I was kinda surprised that you sent an Apple Shuffle even as a joke…. so I am doing well with it, thanks.

Sometimes we hang out with other elders in our district and zone and for actives it just depends; we have played basket ball and sometimes volleyball.

Love all of you and my favorite sister and I will talk to you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment