California Los Angeles Mission

1591 E. Temple Way

Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801


Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello from sunny and warm California!

Hello from sunny and warm California! I have been really good with no cough so that has been good. Sorry I dont have any recent pic of me right now.
The work is about the same as before nothing really new to report.
Yea it was really cool what elder Clayton talked about one thing that he have implemented is he said to "live chapter 8 of PMG religiously" and we have been doing that.
2 things I enjoy is 1)seeing the gospel bringing happiness in others lives and 2)all of the great members. the ward is treating us really great, they help out if we need it and they feed us every night.
Well I need to get going so I hope all is well and I love all of you and I will talk to you... including my favorite sister next week.
Elder Waldvogel

No comments:

Post a Comment