California Los Angeles Mission

1591 E. Temple Way

Los Angeles, CA 90024-5801


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hello from Redondo 3rd

Hello from Redondo 3rd I have been doing good. I am now in the Redondo 3rd Ward area. The transfer was good. I just moved about 5 miles up the coast towards the mission office. Yes, my area still has the beach in it and also it has the PCH or Pacific Coast Highway in it. I am in a bike area now… so no car. It is kinda sad but at least finally after 8 months I can try out my bike.

My new companion is Elder Stequist he is from Kaysville and he went to Davis high and he has been out for about a year. Yeah we get along well and we are trying to work pretty hard. Yeah Elder Spencer who I came out with from the MTC is in our district too. There are 3 of us from my last district in this zone and they are me, Elder Correa, and Elder McCulloch.

I haven’t had a chance to get to know the ward because I have not gone to it yet but the members seem really good. Yea they are really good at feeding us!!!!

We had a good zone conference yesterday.
I really liked Elder Bednar’s talk that you sent. It talked about some good stuff and good insight.
We now have 2 baptismal dates for March 20th and they both look really good and solid.
Well, I should get going so I love all of you and of course my favorite sister and hope all is going well and I will talk to you later.

p.s. no new pictures. I couldn't get them to send.

No comments:

Post a Comment